Heart Beat, Heart Sank
I've gotten the reply from him. How nice to hear from him again, after about a month. Things sure change within a month. Oh well, I think I gonna put my heart into driving and school then.
My heart was actually happy for a moment, then it sank cause I realize that this crush has to end. I really don't know how to react. Oh well, I guess this is best wake-up call for me to channel all my energy to driving and getting my license.
Loved and take care.
*Edited
I was just thinking, why do Singaporeans parents don't give their children encouragement when they are feeling negative about something, like failing a subjects or screwing up a driving lessons? Instead they will go on about the negatives and making you feel even shitty. I really don't get it. Oh well, it could a source of motivation I guess.
Anyway, someone just now told me online that going through a heart break will help you understand yourself better. How true is that? Oh well, seriously I don't want to think about it cause right now my fucking priority is to get driving license. I swear I need it badly and I need to get it this time round. So please, people please pray for me to get my license.
I think things are bound to change, between you and me, but is ever great to hear from you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Loved and take care.
My heart was actually happy for a moment, then it sank cause I realize that this crush has to end. I really don't know how to react. Oh well, I guess this is best wake-up call for me to channel all my energy to driving and getting my license.
Loved and take care.
*Edited
I was just thinking, why do Singaporeans parents don't give their children encouragement when they are feeling negative about something, like failing a subjects or screwing up a driving lessons? Instead they will go on about the negatives and making you feel even shitty. I really don't get it. Oh well, it could a source of motivation I guess.
Anyway, someone just now told me online that going through a heart break will help you understand yourself better. How true is that? Oh well, seriously I don't want to think about it cause right now my fucking priority is to get driving license. I swear I need it badly and I need to get it this time round. So please, people please pray for me to get my license.
I think things are bound to change, between you and me, but is ever great to hear from you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home